Deals Submitted by Our Brokers are Highly Valued by Our Team
If you ever have a deal that you would like to submit, at Empower Funding Group, we strongly encourage you to allow our team to preview the transaction. If we make the decision to move forward with funding the deal, we will pay you a competitive commission and referral rate.
If the deal you submit to us is worth a significant amount, it is likely that we will have to directly work with your client. Although we may need to do this, we will still keep in mind that the deal belongs to you. Due to this, if one of your clients ever returns to us, regardless of whether we chose to fund their deal or not, we will refer them back to you. One of our main priorities is to ensure that our brokers and referrals are always protected.
Participating in Our Referral and Broker Program
We are always interested in having hardworking, motivated individuals become a part of our team. For this reason, if you want to participate in our referral and broker program, we suggest asking yourself these questions:
- Does the employer you currently work for lack the resources and tools you require to properly fund deals?
- Are you interested in joining a company that has national recognition in the commercial finance industry?
- Would you like to receive more commission on the deals that you work on?
- Is working with professionals who are committed to funding deals something that is important to you?
- Is working with a company that provides you with necessary funding tools and resources something that interests you?
If “yes” was your answer to any of these questions, at Empower Funding Group, we would like to discuss having you join our team.
Make Career Success a Priority
Right now, we have sales positions open in many different parts of the country. If you would like to know more about how we can help you enhance your career, get in touch with us at Empower Funding Group today.