Our Real Estate Financing Solutions Will Exceed Your Expectations
If you are in need of capital for your upcoming real estate venture, at Empower Funding Group, we have a variety of different commercial real estate financing solutions available. Regardless of the size of the transaction, we have no doubts that we will be able to successfully structure a funding plan for your operations.
The Programs We Have to Offer
In order to help you better understand our financial capabilities, here are a few of the programs we have to offer for commercial real estate transactions:
- SBA 7a and 504 loans—we can provide you with an interest rate on your loan as low as 4.5 percent with fixed terms for up to 25 years.
- Conventional programs—please keep in mind that this program is specifically designed to fund projects for mobile home parks, self-storage facilities, multifamily properties, offices, hotels, and industrial locations.
- CMBS loans—these loans result from mortgage-backed securities that are “securitized” and then moved into a trust, which is eventually sold to investors in bond form. Learn more about our CMBS Loans by downloading our flyer.
- Bridge loans—these loans are typically used while a more long-term financing solution is developed.
- Equity and mezzanine financing—if we decide that your operations could benefit from this form of funding, we can offer you a loan amounting anywhere from $5,000,000 to over $100,000,000 in worth.
- HUD and FHA lending—we may recommend this program is you want to acquire, build, or refinance a senior living facility, rental housing, or a healthcare facility.
- Construction financing—we can finance all aspects of your construction project and may even be able to provide you with permanent financing.
Additionally, we also provide international real estate financing options and are open to funding projects in nearly any country.
Solidify Your Project’s Success With Our Help
At Empower Funding Group, we will carefully analyze your situation to determine which of our programs will meet your specific needs. To schedule a consultation with one of our financial professionals, please contact us today.